Monday 3 June 2013

#4 - My Weekends.

Dear Diary,

Friday: Went out with Bee for dinner at the Sushi Express at somerset 313 > Shopped around > Fast and Furious 6 > Home sweet home. Dinner wise, I still prefer Sushi Express citylink's outlet instead of the somerset's because sashimi were fresher at that place. Fast and Furious 6 it's a very nice movie, will rate it 9/10. :)

Saturday: Had Mcdonald for breakfast than volunteer with the unprivillaged kids from broken homes at West Coast Park. Played some games from them and I really enjoyed it. Yes, it's very tired but I'm happy because it's a very meaningful things to be done! Rushed back and prepare to Malaysia for Uncle's birthday celebration. Food are expensive and nice. Gosh, I missed the food now. Went to KSL for Kbox and reached home at 330am. OMGsh.

Sunday: Woke up at 7am, prepare to go to school for my JCS term 1 test. Not satisfied with my results. I will try harder next time!~ Took MRT to find Bee at Jurong Point for Ajisen for lunchie than desserts at "记得吃" than proceed to Japan Drum lesson aka Taiko. Bee fetched me from school after that than we have dinner together than HSH!~ Really really appreciated that Bee had spent the effort to fetch me from Japanese Class, Lunchie than send me to Taiko class than fetched me again after class for dinner than send me home. So sweet of him isn't it? :D

欣欣。

No comments:

Post a Comment