Tuesday 4 June 2013

#5 - A Traumatized Trip To The Dentist.

Dear Diary,

Those who actually saw my previous post, I've actually planned that this week I need to do filling and polishing of my tooth than extraction of tooth (7June) before proceeding to have braces on (14June). As an aries, I love to plan my schedule ahead to get myself prepared. However, things wasn't going to happen the way I wanted them to be. 人算不如天算. Yesterday I went to "Boon Lay Dental Surgery", my dentist it's Mdm Gay. She proceed with polish my teeth (SGD$80) than commented that she needed to fill 3 of my decayed tooth (SGD$55/tooth). I agreed and she proceed with 2 decayed tooth successfully. However during the 3rd tooth, it hurts so bad till I cried and started to shiver. As an 22 years old matured adult, I really behaved like a childish kid, moving and trying to grab on the dentist's hand. Really disappointed in myself. 

Everything seems to be planned carefully till the Dentist told me, the tooth decayed too much and there's only 2 options. 1, Extract it. 2. Removal of tooth canal. Unfortunately, my Braces orthodontist rejected to extract the decay tooth because it's important. Now my choice it's, I've decided to seek for 2nd dentist opinion by this week than see if they can numb the area by jab and fill everything up because now the decay tooth it's sort of "open" wound, very sensitive now. I didn't experience any pain before I go dentist yesterday, I actually left the place with pain till now. WTF leh. :(

Will update again...

欣欣。

No comments:

Post a Comment