Tuesday 25 June 2013

#13 - Day 12 of Braces.

Dear Diary,

Today marks 12th day of my braces journey, picture above show the different between 14 June 2013 and 25 June 2013. There wasn't a much differences as it's only 12th day of my braces. Well, let's be just a bit more patience. :)

I can eat ALMOST anything now, but I still try to consider the colour and texture of the food and the location I am in. Example: Outside, I won't eat beancurd, veggie and things that is easily stuck in my braces. Plus, it's so embarrassed to hold a tooth brush and brush in a public toilet. Find it really disgusting when the smell of the toilet stink and I need to use the water there. Home, I can basically eat everything then I can take my time to brush my teeth. Didn't eat curry yet but gonna try a day before my dental visit. :)

LOOKING FORWARD FOR MY STRAIGHT TEETH! ^^

欣欣。

No comments:

Post a Comment