Wednesday 19 June 2013

#11 - Uncoming Volunteering! PHF

Dear Diary,

Tonight I'm going to Boy's home and visit my boy, looking very excited now. Wonder if he feels the same way too. Again, Mentor J informed that she can't make it for tonight session with boy B. Great, first appointment was very late, second appointment said she's in HUGE jam and this appointment says she can't make it. It's really my luck to mentors with two boys B & Q. Too bad, some people are just irresponsible. I can't really have some private talking with my boy. :(

Alright, Project Happy Feet Slipper Race 2013 is here again! And, I've already signed up together with my friends - Amy & Huiyin. It'll be damn fun volunteering together on the 31 August 2013 at East Coast Park. Looking damn forward! ^^

Will update more on my 3rd visit to the boy's home on my next post.

Stay tuned! :)

欣欣.

No comments:

Post a Comment