Sunday 9 June 2013

#7 - My Weekends.

Dear Diary,

What's did I do last weekend? Friday I went for extraction 2 tooth (Please refer to my next post.), Saturday I stayed at home to recover from my bleeding, and I got to spend the day accompany my girl aka Lilo. Really love enjoying simple day with her. :) Sunday I met Bee for movie - Hang Over Part 3, nice movie thou. Didn't catch part 1 or 2, hence couldn't really comments on part 3. Went to Pastaminia for lunchie than West coast Mcdonald for some desserts than my Taiko's class at Japanese Primary School Clementi Campus. After that went to Thiong Bahru Food Market for dinner than home sweet home.

I knew Bee and I have a big issue since the begaining of relationships. He don't like animals at all especially dogs while I can't live without dogs. Lilo it's the big issue to the both of us. I'm tired of trying my best to let him accept Lilo. Well, let fate decide. :)

欣欣。


No comments:

Post a Comment