Monday 10 June 2013

#8 - (Braces Journey 2: Extraction)

Dear Diary,

In additional to my previous blog's post, Dentist Ng from "Boon Lay Dental Surgery" it's great. He jabbed me and filled up my open wound with medication and temporary filling. He said that during 10 days your #27 tooth didn't pain, come back and he will need to give me a permanent filling. If still hurts, no choice but to do removal of root canal. So far so good, it had been 4 days, still no pain, let's pray for the best. :)

About my tooth extraction, I went to "The Oral Maxillofacial Practice" at Mount Elizabeth Novena, Dr Wee for extraction of 2 tooth. I was referred by my braces orthondontist, hence, it caused me $60/tooth and some GST, overall I paid $150 for my extraction of 2 tooth. Dr Wee skills were very good! Name was called, went in, sit down, ask some question, some warning from him, jab, shake shake shake, one tooth out, shake shake shake, another tooth out, apply some medicatiion to aid the healing, dressing and DONE. Whole process wasn't painful at all, just pressure. :)

Mum was feeling very 心痛 for me, she praised me for being very brave~ Mum, step 2 - extraction it's over now. :)

Alright, I admit I freaked out a couple of days before the exact extraction, but everything it's fine now~ Looking forward for braces this coming friday!~ It's gonna be different type of pain for about 2 years. :(

欣欣.

No comments:

Post a Comment