Monday 17 June 2013

#10 - (Braces Journey 3: Upper Metal Teeth)

Dear Diary,

As many of you reader had guessed that "Metal Teeth" equals to braces, YES you're right! I've my braces up last friday - 14th June 2013. I'm here to blog about what's my experience about that. Well, for me the whole process it's actually painless and fast. The soreness came after a few hours of fixing till now. My name is called > washing & polishing > glue (a very sourish feel) > Metal pieces up > coloured bands > DONE! I've done research about it, many people said that it cost them about 45mins to 1 hour. But to me, cost less than 20mins max?

I didn't know that I actually had "Over Bite Problem" hence I will do upper braces first than a few months later will do lower braces. Estimated 2 months later provided that my teeth cooperate. First braces appointment I decided to do Red coloured bands, there wasn't much colour to choose from because according to my dentist, more colours will be available from second month onwards. Looking forward for PINK coloured bands. Yipee Ya Ya!

Today was actually day 5 of my braces, it's still very sore and couldn't really bite food. Hence, soft food is my menu now. Kind of slimming down motivation yea? I lost 1kg+ now. JIAYOU!!

A picture of my teeth before Braces:
A picture after braces:


The reason why my teeth was so yellowish and unhealthy looking, NOT because I didn't brush my teeth properly etc. I was seriously lack of calcium for my tooth, hence my teeth were seriously brittle than those white parts were filled up from dentist. Therefore, please understand yea? :)

欣欣.


No comments:

Post a Comment