Wednesday 19 June 2013

#12 - 3rd Visit to Boy's home.



Dear Diary,

Today I went to boy's home again to visit my Boy Q, I started the session at 730pm to 830pm. That's means I finally have an hour of conversation with my boy. We made a huge improvement of relationship! *CLAPS* I remembered during my previous visit, I'm discouraged that he told me that he will vanished when he release on July'2013 and he did not tell me about his background. Of course, I've my way to find out his background without him telling me. But, I really hope that he trust me and tell me personally which thank god for his help, he told me all today. And last visit, he told me loads of lies which I'm aware of, but I refused to burst his bubble, hope he will be honest with me next time. 感恩。

One of the touching conversation with him...
Him: 你相信我吗?
Me: 只要你说的,我就会相信你。
Him: 我很感动。

Finally we exchanged numbers, hope our relationships will be better for at least a year.

May god bless him.

欣欣.

No comments:

Post a Comment