Wednesday 26 June 2013

#14 - 4th Visit to Boy's home.

Dear Diary,

Now I'm writing about my 4th experience visiting the boy's home. :)

I'm so called got used to the procedures there, reached boy's home > exchange NRIC at guard house > visit my boy > guard house exchange back NRIC > Home sweet home.

Well, this mentoring session is sort of different, my boy A wasn't there because he's going for his camp. Since I'm free, I replaced one of the mentors to mentor their mentees. Location wise is "Block E". The security there was very tight compared to "Block F". I need to signal for the officer to open the first gate, i went in and they need close the first gate before opening second gate. While waiting for the officers to confirm, I'm standing there looking around. I heard many of the boys shouting~ After I realized I'm facing their bathroom. -.-'''

Anyways, played games with them and I'm really enjoyed myself and I believed the boys too! There's 3 of the mentors + 3 mentee at that time, well it's really a big group yea? ^^

There's something I don't understand, I did not see the boy's before and they know I'm mentor of my boy A, all of them misses my boy so much and asked me send regards to him. AWWWW.

My boy is going to be discharge on 13th July 2013, I'm really very happy for him. :)

欣欣。

No comments:

Post a Comment