Sunday 30 June 2013

# 15 - Paw Pet-radize Dog Cafe.


Dear Diary,

I'm so dead because I'm very busy for my volunteering work, japanese class, taiko class and blah blah blah. I realized that I've been neglecting my girl aka Lilo Girl. So my weekdays have volunteers work and some rest days while sunday have Japanese class then followed by Taiko class. Due to Haze, last min my taiko class was cancelled. Hence decided to bring my girl to the new dog cafe located at Balestier - Paw Pet-radize that is newly opened by my friend. :)

The place it's clean and cozy even thou the space it's quite small compared to doggie style cafe. However, I preferred this cafe than doggiestyle because doggiestyle cafe are too far, dirty, very commercialized, unfriendly staff, expensive and not-nice food. But this cafe's staff are very loving towards dogs, food are cheaper then other dog cafes and it's NICE! Visit their website for more details? https://www.facebook.com/pawpetradise 

Oh, my girl love the food there only cost about $4.90 for the pork meatballs. Made a couple of friend friend there and KO-ed when she reached home.

欣欣。

No comments:

Post a Comment