Tuesday 28 May 2013

#1 (Braces Journey 1: Consultation)

Dear Diary,

Last Saturday 25th May 2013, I had my first appointment for Braces at "Alfred Cheng Orthodontics Clinic". I've been thinking about braces since many many years ago~ Well, now finally 下定决心 to do braces. Everyone it's very supportive of my decision, really appreciated. :)

Had my first appointment at 930am at ME Hospital for consultations. Dr Alfred Cheng it's really a nice patient guy! Explained to me, duration of braces, different type of braces, extractions of tooth etc. Took some photos and proceed to X-ray. The durations was less than 10mins. THUMBS UP!

Everything it's great there beside the rude and impatient receptionist. Alright, next appointment will be extraction of tooth on the 7 June 2013 and upper braces will be up on 14 June 2013.

Stay Tuned for more updates about my braces jouney! :)

欣欣。

No comments:

Post a Comment